August C&C

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has a date been set for August

Anonymous
    Inactive

It should be the last saturday of every month.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@S8owned 30848 wrote:

Has a date been set for August

The next Cars and Coffee will be Saturday August 29th and we will be returning to the normal time of 8:00 am to noon !

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Heard about the viper didnt see it. Most of the people are pretty mature I dont think plano pd will make a big deal out of it unless people like that start screwing people over. I can tell its a bit immature from a persons standpoint but who doesnt like to show off a lil when they have some nice machinery. Another thing is people like that kind of stuff lol. But yea that viper guy needed a driver mod lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There was a Cobra that would have ended up in the wall if there wasn’t a curb… and it wasn’t just 1 or 2 people. Everyone was getting wheel spin. Oh well we will get the cops and then no more of that, everything will be fine. I would hate to see this meet come to a close though

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish C&C Dallas were a bit more selective with the cars allowed to park in the “show” parking. I don’t recall seeing all the “daily” driver type cars at the CA and FL C&C I’ve attended.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was crowded today though. I think the time change allowed people more people to show up. It took forever to find a spot lol but it was a nice showing. Needs more parking like the second time…except that time there was so much room but the time change 6:30-10 decreased the attendance quite a bit lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mr. Hollywood 32437 wrote:

I wish C&C Dallas were a bit more selective with the cars allowed to park in the “show” parking. I don’t recall seeing all the “daily” driver type cars at the CA and FL C&C I’ve attended.

Ehh…
    If were up to you everyone would be driving Vipers. lololol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s even a better view of Mr. Shenanigan. drivesmile

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss293/S8owned/?action=view&current=100_2021.flv

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like he burned a bit of clutch leaving lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mr. Hollywood 32437 wrote:

I think being more selective defeats the purpose and pleasure of the show, and would also cause problems with angry people who get excluded. If you don’t like a car, don’t walk by it and don’t look at it. That’s the best form of being selective. thumbup

Telling somebody they can’t park their car and show it, when they may have spent hours detailing it, and making special preparations to make it to the show at 8am is not the way to continue making this a popular event. thumbsdown

If someone is proud of their Mustang, they shouldn’t be excluded just because they aren’t bringing a Bizzarini.

I hope they would not start doing that, not only because it would piss people off, but because I for one enjoy the diversity of cars that show up.

Most people with daily driver cars seem to park in the visitor section anyway, without a member of the staff telling them their car isn’t “cool” enough I’m guessing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TBrad 32441 wrote:

Ehh…
    If were up to you everyone would be driving Vipers. lololol

Not at all. But I’m guessing 1/5 of the cars at the Dallas C&C would be politely excluded in CA or FL.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Brangeta 32459 wrote:

I think being more selective defeats the purpose and pleasure of the show, and would also cause problems with angry people who get excluded. If you don’t like a car, don’t walk by it and don’t look at it. That’s the best form of being selective. thumbup

Telling somebody they can’t park their car and show it, when they may have spent hours detailing it, and making special preparations to make it to the show at 8am is not the way to continue making this a popular event. thumbsdown

If someone is proud of their Mustang, they shouldn’t be excluded just because they aren’t bringing a Bizzarini.

I hope they would not start doing that, not only because it would piss people off, but because I for one enjoy the diversity of cars that show up.

Most people with daily driver cars seem to park in the visitor section anyway, without a member of the staff telling them their car isn’t “cool” enough I’m guessing.

Some chick came up and asked if she could park next to a modified Mini in the show, with her stock Mini… I think the show is great. Maybe find some more spectator parking? It owuld be great if they could get permission from that business behind the Italians (some people park there anyways)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like how the show is non bias. Thats what makes this car meet unique. If you want to just see exotic cars and blah blah blah then this meet would be no fun. Diversity of every make is a lovely thing especially when some meets locally only cater to certain cars.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Dallas’ is closed to new topics and replies.