august 8th event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, everbody we have a great forcast for saturday so lets get everbody out to enjoy the cars. I believe we will have quite a few Ford Gts at this event-at least 3 Ford gt gulfs will be there. I was out of town last week and i heard those of you who went to the Saleen show from ours had fun. Also, the other group who went to high plains raceway post some pictures if you took any.

I was thinking about having us take a short cruise for lunch somewhere after the 8th event-does anybody have any ideas where we might go that would be a fun drive. If your interested post on this thread and let me know.

As an aside i left my chair at the july 18th event and if someone happened to pick it up please bring this saturday.

I have heard there is a least one ZR-1 corvette in the denver area so if anyone knows who it is please invite him to our event as Iam sure everyone would like to see it. Also, the guys that came on the 18th with the new Cameros said they had a friend with the SS 426 that they would bring to the next show-if you guys read this please bring him this saturday.

Fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

There was a black ZR-1 at the HPR event last weekend. I had the pleasure of getting a high speed track ride in it for a donation to the track facility improvement fund. Quite the ride! We did about 145 down the main straight and really pushed the limits in the corners. The owner “doesn’t do car shows any more” (his words to me a few weeks back). He is a well known Denver area enthusiast and collector with lots of cool cars. He just got burnt out on the car show thing some time ago. Maybe there are others out there…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mike, do you know how to get in touch with him. I will call him and see if i can get him to change his mind.

Fly=-by

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.