aug 7th show and some updates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Saturday show looks to be good weather so lets get eveybody out there. Next night concert series will be aug 20 and aug 27th- same scenerio,get there as close to 5 o”clock as you can to secure the roped off parking. we have enough spaces to accomodate approx 30 cars. Reminder that the FuNuGyz car show is on aug 15th from 10-4 (Sunday) and it looks to be a very good time. Lots of events plus food and drink. We are steadly increasing our numbers with each show but if we can get people to start using the web site for posting and discussion we can increase our size muich more quickly so please start postiing. By the way i just recieved a private message from Bob G who said he was haviing trouble posting and iam looking into it. If anyone else is experiencing this problem please let me know.

fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was up in the mountains last weekend so I didn’t get the info on the FuNuGyz event. Did a google on it and it looks like fun. I didn’t see any registration info for it…is there a time they want cars there? I’ll bring the camera as usual.

-Jeff

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff, just show up no registration required…

fly-by

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.