Aug 1 @ High Plains Raceway

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Why don’t we have the Aug 01, C&C meet up at High Plains Raceway?
    It looks like they are having a big gala event that day. We could meet at Southlands and form a caravan to the track!
    Nice drive out, lots for the kids to do, and we get to see some sweet cars.
    Check out the flyer at;
    http://web.mac.com/eshuler/ShulerWeb/HPR_Gala_event.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

See if this works!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree! This would be a great outing. I’ll be out there helping with the RMVR folks. Stop by and say hi if you can make it out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great idea. Count me in!

Anonymous

Put me down too. Sounds like fun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it would be a great idea. Would propose we leave southands at approx 11:00 for high plains. If youre interested let me know on this thread by responding with name and e-mail so i can contact you. In the alternative see me at the 27th meet and i will have a sign up sheet.

fly-by

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All, I’m coordinating the event at HPR on Aug 1 and we would LOVE to have you all come out and join the party!

Fly-by, if you can provide me with a rough number of cars that will be coming out, I will reserve a spot near the car/motorcycle display area so you can all park together.

Look forward to seeing you all at HPR!

Best,
    Denise Longwell

Anonymous
    Inactive

As we are getting close to the AUG 1ST date please take another look at your calendars and see if you woud like to go out…. So far have only a handful of people who have indicated some interest. Would like to be able to tell the coordinator we have X number of cars who want to go-some number north of 20-30 cars would probably make this a lot of fun.

Fly-by

Anonymous

You can put me down for it. I am trying to talk my dad into it as well.

As a side note, the Golden Super Cruise is that night in case anyone wanted to make an all-day thing of it they could go to C&C in the morning, High plains during the day, and Golden at night.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fly by is going to be out of town on the 1st and I am registered for the Saleen Nationals in Castle Rock. My son, Chris, is going to lead the group to High Plains and will plan on leaving around 11 am from Southlands. He will be in the yellow Lamborghini Spyder.

If you signed up on the sheet we had, I will be calling you this week to let you know the details. If you aren’t on the sheet, please post so we can let High Plains know how may spaces to reserve.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be going as well, in my Alfa GTV6

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Denver’ is closed to new topics and replies.