911 Rememberance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody signed up yet for the 911 rememberance car show in Las Vegas?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t know anything about it. I belong to PCA. Tell me more please

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s a link to the 911 Remembrance being held in Las Vegas Sept 9, 10, 11, 2011. This is shaping up to be one of the biggest 911 events on the west coast and it will be held in conjunction with the 911 events on the east coast. http://www.911remembrancelasvegas.org/

Anonymous
    Inactive

I attended the 911 Rembrance meeting last night, I am a member of the Car Show committee, and saw the unveiling of the Best of Show trophy. This trophy is beautiful, a picture will be available on http://www.911remembrancelasvegas.org/ within the next couple of days. It’s about 2 1/2 feet tall of the towers with a firetruck on the base which is made of walnut with a plaque on it. There will also be like trophies, but 3″ smaller for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place. There are a limited number of cars allowed due to room constraints so register early. Cost for registration is $43.60, and you need to register online as soon as possible so as not to be shut out. Guys and Gals, this is going to be a huge event in Las Vegas and will be televised around the country in conjunction with the east coast 10th Anniversary Rememberance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another piece of info just in, I am in contact with Rick Harrison of Gold & Silver Pawnshop, Rick Dale of Rick’s Restorations, and Danny at Counts Kustoms trying to get these gentlemen to be Judges for the 911 Remembrance Car Show on Sept 9th. Also, Nellis AFB is putting a Predator on display with us. There will also be a huge piece of the 911 Towers on display. Sign up for the car show early.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.