3/22 by Curt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Got to try out the new lens..

http://marquephoto.com/cars_coffee/080322/

Cars_Coffee_080322_009.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080322_030.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080322_036.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080322_054.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080322_026.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080322_006.jpg

Cars_Coffee_080322_001.jpg

Anonymous

Nice pictures 🙂
    The BMW groups is beautiful

Anonymous
    Inactive
    VinceCars;2476 wrote:
    Nice pictures 🙂
    The BMW groups is beautiful

thanks.. the bmw group just kinda happened. i think like 2 people moved to put the euro plates next to eachother or something and i just happened to see it when i got back to my car

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow those are sharp!
    What lens did you get.

The BMW group was for a little drive we were doing after the show. We always park in back corner. I had no idea that was your car Curt, now that I think back I saw a post a few months ago on POTN with a little photoshoot of your new car.

btw, the blue 7 was mine 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Phiberglass;2483 wrote:
    Wow those are sharp!
    What lens did you get.

The BMW group was for a little drive we were doing after the show. We always park in back corner. I had no idea that was your car Curt, now that I think back I saw a post a few months ago on POTN with a little photoshoot of your new car.

btw, the blue 7 was mine 😀

wish i would have known.. i might have shown up for the drive

whereabouts do you go?

new lens is the 70-200mm and i’ll just say that it’s damn close to being as good as a prime. the downside is f/2.8 instead of f/1.2 @ 85mm so the DOF isn’t as dramatic. looks like it’s going to make a great portrait lens in the meantime though

pladmin
    Keymaster

I love those pics….I would say the lens was well worth whatever you paid for it. Your photos are some of my favorites. Keep it up!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@CurtC 2484 wrote:

wish i would have known.. i might have shown up for the drive

whereabouts do you go?

new lens is the 70-200mm and i’ll just say that it’s damn close to being as good as a prime. the downside is f/2.8 instead of f/1.2 @ 85mm so the DOF isn’t as dramatic. looks like it’s going to make a great portrait lens in the meantime though

Oh nice, that lens is awesome.

It was only a little drive this week, we just cruised laguna canyon, pch, and then went to top of the world and took a few pictures(http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=964771), but then cops showed up and made us leave :-/ We’ll probably be doing another drive in a few weeks with a bunch of people, and do a good photoshoot somewhere. I’ll let you know when we do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’d probably be into it for the picture shoot alone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.