3/14/2009 pics

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Starting a thread for today’s meet. We did have a few unexpected surprises…

Anonymous

very nice car, but i kinda felt like the owner was a dick kinda, i tried to talk to him about the car, and im no amateur when it comes to this stuff, maybe he thought i was too young or idk seemed like he was more intrested in talking to the older crowd and about his event…. cant blame him i guess :/:pirate:

Anonymous

Maybe just the fact that he sensed you were in the generation that would go on the internet and feel the need to express your opinion of him.

…let alone call him a dick. Grow up.

Anonymous

So I can’t have an opinion or speak my mind, sorry for being in the wrong generation, what does it matter to you what I say about this guy, I’m assuming you weren’t there, as it says las vegas, that you didn’t talk to, my impression was this guys was a dick and that’s it, get over youself acting high and mighty on the internet.

Someone bust out the popcorn

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Ultimus;18236 wrote:
    So I can’t have an opinion or speak my mind, sorry for being in the wrong generation, what does it matter to you what I say about this guy, I’m assuming you weren’t there, as it says las vegas, that you didn’t talk to, my impression was this guys was a dick and that’s it, get over youself acting high and mighty on the internet.

thumbup

There are many cool guys that drive cool cars, but theres many dicks out there that drive cool cars.

Anonymous

The guy was actually quite nice to me and gladly opened up the engine compartment when my friend asked if he could have a look. I even kidded him about it being a “kit car” (starting with an Enzo) and he took the joke. Sorry you had a different experience…

Doug

Anonymous

My experience as someone who shows up with cars at shows, be it Cars and Coffee or any other show, and suddenly is very popular (so unlike high school) there are so many people trying to talk to you at once you cannot possibly engage everyone in a decent conversation, nor do you want to really because the same stuff usually is said over and over (Engine size? how fast? how much? etc.) which can get quiet boring. So don’t blame the very popular man in the MC12 for not talking to you, maybe next time you will catch him as he is ready to engage you. cheers!

Anonymous

@Ultimus 18236 wrote:

Someone bust out the popcorn

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, do you have to call someone a dick because you didn’t get what you feel was an adequate exchange of conversation?

Your adolescent remarks about the popcorn define you. I guess you want this to be one of those multi-page rants, cry out for all the attention you think you need…

Anonymous
    SRLRacing;18531 wrote:
    . So don’t blame the very popular man in the MC12 for not talking to you, maybe next time you will catch him as he is ready to engage you. cheers!
    Ultimus;17988 wrote:
    seemed like he was more intrested in talking to the older crowd and about his event…. cant blame him i guess :/:pirate:

i wasnt blaming him, maybe next time, maybe not theres lots of people to talk to there, its not like its the end of the world lol

quattro v1.0;18532 wrote:
    Your adolescent remarks about the popcorn define you. I guess you want this to be one of those multi-page rants, cry out for all the attention you think you need…

First off adolescent remarks about popcorn define me?
    that doesnt make sense,
    how old do you have to be, to consider a 21 year old and one remark made by said person, adolescent
    Second you are obviously new to the internet, as you cant even carry a conversation with someone with out attacking them, and calling people immature and still riding on your high horse along the way
    AND so this wont carry on to be a “multi page rant” this will be my last post on this thread

:nuts:

Anonymous

Yea, Im new to the internet. Brilliant deduction.

I can’t call you immature to your online-face, but you can call unsuspecting people a dick behind their back…

Whatever dude…

Anonymous
    Ultimus;17988 wrote:
    very nice car, but i kinda felt like the owner was a dick kinda, i tried to talk to him about the car, and im no amateur when it comes to this stuff, maybe he thought i was too young or idk seemed like he was more intrested in talking to the older crowd and about his event…. cant blame him i guess :/:pirate:

When you come with a million dollar car you’re eccentric, not a dick.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Irvine Pictures and Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.