260 Thanx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jackie and I would like to thank everybody who came out in support of Cars and Coffee Las Vegas. This has been a long time in the works. I hope all enjoyed themselves and will come again next week with a few more friends. I would like your help in beating Irvine’s attendance of 400 cars. We had 260 the first time out!! By the way, yesterday was also my birthday. Thanks for the best gift ever.

Salomon

Anonymous

I will be definatly be coming out next week and every week after that. My club saw the pictures of the first event and now all want to make sure they get out there so we will be bringing more people as well. If you don’t mind, I would like to post info up about C&C on all the other forums I am on to get more people out there as well. I want this to be huge!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for helping us out! Posting on the different forums certainly gets the word out faster. This is an event we can all enjoy and help grow. The more the merrier.:thumbup:

Anonymous

Salomon it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for a great time! A couple of the guys from http://vegas.s2ki.com and I will definatly becoming again! :thumbup:
    -Karim

Anonymous

Salomon,

Thanks for hosting and setting it all up. It was great to meet you and the rest of the people that showed up. Hybrid and Myself will for sure be coming back when we are available. I’ll see you guys in 2 weeks (got a show next week).

-Christopher from Team Hybrid

Anonymous

Salomon,

Thanks for the invite and getting this thing going. I got there a little late but it was a lot of fun. Only checked out the cars within my parking spot but certainly an impressive variety of vehicles. I will try to make it out as often as possible.

Juan
    Las Vegas SRT

Anonymous

Had a great time and we can only expect it to get bigger and better over time.

Thanks again.

Anonymous

No really, I just wanted to say it was a great first event and hope to more and more cars in the following weeks. :thumbs:

Anonymous

i know those of us from http://www.350zen.org enjoy ourself as well i we try to get some of the bimmers guy i know as well thanks for putting this all together is the best thing to happen to the vegas car culture in a long time

Anonymous

testing sig

Anonymous

tested sig

Anonymous

Salomon,
    Hats off for bringing C&C to Vegas. I was only able to make the first hour last week, but had a blast. Thanks so much for making this happen.
    All the best,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Las Vegas’ is closed to new topics and replies.