2/07/09

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I havent been to cars and coffee in about 3 months. Its still in the same lot right? Also, if the chances of rain are high then will it automatically be a low turn out? I, like many others, am driving from San Diego and do not want to drive up there to find only 7 cars. So, in the past when the chances of rain was high how was the turnout? So far every meet I went to was fantastic and this weekend I am taking some friends and do not want to disappoint. Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

don’t bother cars and coffee sucks now

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow SdustinK great post. You really helped answer his question. I’m sure you’re probably one of the guys with the cars that people see EVERYWHERE they go and now you’re a little butt hurt because you can’t take up a limited parking space…

Cars and coffee doesn’t suck. Yeah this saturday there weren’t many cars at all but thats because of the rain. I’m sure next weekend will be just as amazing as any of the other weekends.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The turn out was very light and pretty much not very intersting as far as cars go, but as usual, there were some great people to talk to. You have to understand, rain is the great eraser of southern california. I will not be back when it rains next time. Two hour drive for 1 hour in the wet talking to a few people? Too much effort. If I lived accross the street I might go, but the I 5 took all the fun out of it. I’ll be back when the sun shines.

Anonymous

Some rain is OK for tunout at C&C, but we had the heavens open-up here and got major soaked. I am sure not many braved that. It was just too nasty. You can be sure John and Lynda Clinard were there greating EVERYONE with a smile!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Cars and Coffee Irvine’ is closed to new topics and replies.