2004 BMW 645CI For Sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

For Sale : 2004 BMW 645CI – $29,400- priced to sell *FIRM*

Mileage: 64,***
    Exterior:Space Gray
    Interior:Black with Brushed Aluminum

Features:
    Factory Navigation system, Aftermarket hands free Bluetooth system that works through the cars speaker system, BMW SOS system, sport package, heated seats for driver and passanger, power everything, Steptronic transmissions, Tinted Windows, iBright Angel Eyes, HID fog lights (I also have the OEM lights for the car which will be included in the sale), All scheduled maintenance, Car Looks & runs great but does have the natural blemishes for a car of its age and mileage. Ice cold A/C, Non-Smoker, 64,*** miles on the vehicle and lightly driven on weekends every now and then.

Both sets of rims are included in the sale price, if you do not want the stock rims I will take $400.00 off the sale price.

19″ Factory BMW Rims with Dunlop Run Flat Tires included in the sale.

The 22″ Asanti AF132’s are 3 peice wheels with a medium sized front lip and a huge rear lip, chrome lip with black centers, they are a staggered setup. The tires are NEXENS, front (245/30/22) Rear (295/25/22)

Registration was paid in August 2009 and is valid until August 2010 so you wont have to worry about paying any registration fees for this whole year!
    Clean title and in hand… This is for sale by owner and not a dealer or broker.

The car CONSTANTLY gets thumbs up, head turns and people checking it out, it is a beautiful car especially with the 22s.

Send me an email at footworkracer1@hotmail.com if you are interested in the vehicle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1819[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1820[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1822[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1821[/ATTACH]

NoisufnoC
    Participant

Bought as a birthday gift for myself in March, hardly been used since I had to change from a desktop pc to a laptop.

Still boxed and looks like new with everything included.

I can accept paypal, cash or bank transfer.

I can also put it on eBay if you would rather do the sale on there. I have a 100 feedback ebay account including sales of scanners, concert tickets etc all with positive feedback. You would need to cover the fees if you wanted to use ebay though.

Price Im looking for is £250 inc insured postage.

Anonymous

this car is the one that i want to buy. when i saw the review about this bmw model, i am longing to buy this. however i am from us and i think i can’t buy it from you. this car was really good. good luck. i’ll just look for bmw repair shops or junk shops.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘The Irvine Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.