1998 TVR Griffith 500 Blackpool Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have a right hand drive TVR Griffith Blackpool edition for sale. There were only 200 Blackpool Edition’s made in the world, and this is most likely the only one in the United States (At least that I’m aware of.)
    It is in perfect condition, and only has about 25,000 kilometers on it. (about 13,000 miles)
    The car is AMAZING, but I feel that there are people better suited to appreciate a car like this. The car has a California title. All in all I spent a little over 100,000 on the car (car, importing, customs, registration), but I’m selling it for 50,000obo.
    Griffith08.jpg
    Griffith09.jpg
    Griffith04.jpg
    Griffith06.jpg

Further pictures are available upon request. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to see it up close in person. I have removed all the extra stickers that are not OEM. I feel this car will make an awesome addition to someone’s collection.

Anonymous

Bring it out to CNC. I’m sure there are plenty of people within financial reach that would like to make it theirs, they just might not be watching here. Good Luck, it looks sweet! :thumbs:

Anonymous

wow – a rare car indeed – GL with sale

Anonymous

I will try and bring the car down to Irvine next week. I’m pretty excited to see some of the others’ cars! Unfortunately reality has gotten in the way of my plans for tomorrow. I will definately bring it down next week.

***edited***

Anonymous

If you can bring that baby down this weekend when I am there! :thumbs:

Anonymous

I’ve been trying to find time to bring it down to Cars and Coffee but my body just can’t wake up at 7AM due to busy weekdays. I’ll try and bring it down this week hopefully. If you want to see it in person shoot me a PM and I’ll give you my address. I’m located in Orange County.

Anonymous

Wow what a stunning car, bring it to CnC!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘The Irvine Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.