1977 Porsche 911 Slantnose

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1977 Porsche 911 Slantnose, Pearl White w/ chocolate brown interior.

Original leather in mint condition. Sunroof, Kenwood CD/MP3 Player, Kenwood Changer, Kicker Subwoofer, Power Scoustic Amp x 2,

Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche

Recent maintenance includes: Oil change service, all new belts, new battery (Interstate), new clutch/flywheel/clutch cable/clutch return spring/pilot bearing, new throttle cable & throttle bushing, new crankshaft seal, new shift rod coupling, new heater fan blower hose, new air filter, new air pump filter, new floor mats, & two (2) new Porsche keys. Estimated $3,900 spent on recent services at authorized Porsche dealer.

Speedometer cable currently needs to be replaced. Mileage exempt, pretty common with older model 911’s. Actual Mileage should be around 135,000 miles.

Asking $19,500. Will consider serious offers.

Car is located in the Dallas, TX area.

Call with any questions or to see the car at 214-629-1299.[ATTACH=CONFIG]2541[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2545[/ATTACH]

Anonymous

wow this car really amazing. i tihnk i love to do some porsche repair and inspection to this. i really love to do some repairing of vehicles and checking the parts.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘The Dallas Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.