1963 Lincoln Continental For Sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2962[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2961[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2963[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2960[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2959[/ATTACH]

Email me for more pictures and videos or if you’re in the area we can meet up. jaredkaufman1@gmail.com

1963 Lincoln Continental Suicide Door Hard Top. I’ve taken her to Cars and Coffee a few times and I should be there most weekends so feel free to come over and say hi (at least until she sells). Beautiful custom California car that runs great and mechanically is in perfect condition. Silver paint and perfect new black interior, headliner, and dash. A real head turner, gets a lot of attention. Original 430 V8 and trans rebuilt with only 1300 miles on them. Upgraded exhaust (glass packs), power windows and doors, keyless entry (door poppers) and alarm. Custom dash and gauges, dvd player and monitor. Custom sound system with 4 12″ speakers in the custom trunk. 20″ chrome wheels and airbag suspension with switches. Chrome and stainless shines bright, looks great. Numbers match up. Call or email for more info. $23,000 obo (I will consider all offers).

Thanks
    Jared (949) 290-3659

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘The Irvine Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.