Re: Really need your honest opinion…What do you like/dislike about the dallas show?

Magic
Participant

Whoa, I just read this. I registered last month but have not received a “Pass.” Last month I brought my car, a restored 74 Pantera, dirty and covered with dead bugs since it had just returned from a 2500 mile trip out to Phoenix for our national club’s annual fun rally. I guess not having it all cleaned up was not the thing to do.

I actually thought it was a good thing, however, since the dead bugs and the racing numbers on the sides ( I tracked it while in Phoenix ) demonstrated an interesting car that is well sorted and is used for the purpose for which it was made – driving. I have to say, it sure started a lot of conversations at the show. Which brings me to the point of my post. I hope they decide to include interesting cars, cars that start conversations, cars that bring smiles to people’s faces, and cars that regular people can own, restore and enjoy. All sorts of cars fit that description and I hope to see them all at the show.

I’ll be cleaning mine up good before this month’s show. Hopefully, I’ll get a pass!

Jeff