Re: Charity Event


Due to rain in the forecast for this Saturday, this event will be postponed. The new date will be January 9th, 2010, which is still a Saturday. We will also be changing the venue, which will be determined within the next couple of weeks.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have had on your weekend schedule. But we postponed the event because we would like the possible turnout for the benefit of our charities. We hope that you will join us in January for the first major car meet and charity fundraiser of the new year!

The flyer designs will be updated shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!